At Spring Hills Senior Communities, our holistic approach to senior living is backed by our Signature Touch philosophy to nurture the mind, body, and spirit to enhance the lives of those we care for. We understand how beneficial technology is to further improve that experience. In a world where healthcare is constantly changing, we are leading the way with the most innovative technology systems we call Signature Trends.
Signature Trends enhances our ability to provide the highest quality, compassionate care and engagement, while encouraging independence and celebrating the unique abilities of our Residents. It incorporates all of our proactive wellness systems. This advanced technology helps us to:
- Increase communication with the entire family on areas of social engagement.
- Streamline electronic documentation at point of care.
- Identify emerging health conditions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of interventions.
- Assist with preventing hospitalizations.
Signature Trends exceeds the expectations of our Residents and their families. We have the right tools to share valuable data and special moments in an effective, collaborative way which increases family engagement and satisfaction. Signature Trends strengthens our dedication to Caring with a Commitment to Quality.
Electronic Health Records Innovative Technology
We continue to lead the way in healthcare by recognizing and implementing state-of-the-art technology to deliver better care to our Residents. By investing in advanced technology like Electronic Health Records we invest in the future of our Residents with real-time care that produces real-time results. Benefits of Electronic Health Records
- Streamlined, paperless, clinical documentation.
- Electronic Medication Administration Record.
- Resident quality improvement.
- Seamless and HIPPA compliant transition of records to other healthcare providers as needed.
- Reduction in discharges.
- Decreased length of hospitalization stays.
With greater insight, we get to know our Residents on a deeper level. We have been successful at catching respiratory infections and UTI’s before they escalate. This proactive approach decreases discharges and hospitalization stays by 20 days. Our organization is committed to providing better quality care by spending more individualized time with our residents, ensuring the best care and support that each of them deserves.
As part of our holistic approach to family engagement and communication, Family Engagement offers you insight into your loved one’s daily activities and allows us to share the moments of joy that are created in our communities. You will have 24/7 access to the private family portal through any web-enabled device and will be able to:
- View specific activities your loved one has attended, as well as upcoming community events.
- Access community newsletters, recreation calendars and weekly menus.
- Add personalized details about your loved one.
- Enjoy Memorable Moments where you can see photos & videos of your loved uploaded by staff, as well as upload your own photos & videos that you would like shared with your loved one.
- View the Family Engagement Gallery which showcases moments of joy created throughout the community.
- Utilize two-way communication through your preferred method of notification when there are messages to view in Family Engagement
Our proactive updates enhance our person-centered care through the sharing of positive messages, pictures and videos of Residents enjoying our varied activities as well as information on upcoming community events. We know you will love the benefits of this Signature Touch!
Trending Technology A New Voice
Safety comes first for all of our Residents. Our dynamic nurse call system, significantly reduces Resident wait time. Our nursing team goes to each Resident to turn off alerts to ensure they get the one-on-one attention they deserve. In our Spring Cottage Memory Care Environments, we empower our Residents with Alzheimer’s and Dementia to live with dignity. We took a proactive, supportive approach to care by investing in a discreet and passive remote monitoring technology powered by Trending Technology. This advanced system:
- Establishes a baseline of normal, daily, activity patterns.
- Identifies changes in behavior that may indicate a change in health.
- Provides precise data.
- May help reduce emergency room & hospital visits.
- Provides peace of mind.
The data collected with this system becomes the “voice” of our Residents with memory loss, who otherwise may not be able to communicate subtle changes they may be experiencing. Like the saying “Wallflowers are only shy until they are asked to dance”, our Residents with memory loss can be engaged if we have more tools to prompt the right conversation. By reviewing the data daily, our Nurses and Care Partners can intervene when they see changes and can prevent situations from getting serious. We provide these proactive and preventive measures to give Residents, and their family and friends peace of mind.