Home Care Services Uniquely Designed to Suit Senior Needs
Meeting the diverse needs of our seniors, Spring Hills Senior Communities is proud to offer home care services that are backed by a team of experienced and dedicated caregivers. From the one-on-one attention that every home care recipient receives to the companionship of an individual that is suited to their lifestyle, your loved one will be able to maintain the life that they’ve always loved at home while receiving the care they deserve.
Do you or your loved one need assistance with medication management or feel isolated?
Qualified Services from a Renowned Home Care Agency
Did you know that the national rehospitalization rate is 21% and Spring Hills Home Care has achieved a 2.1% rehospitalization rate? As a JCAHO-accredited low rehospitalization rate home care agency, Spring Hills Home Care Services specializes in customized solutions for seniors, helping them to optimize independence wherever they call home. When choosing private home care, your loved one has around-the-clock access to our full-time RN, who coordinates regularly with the Spring Hills Wellness team to ensure their needs are met. In addition to Caring with a Commitment to Quality, we are dedicated to hiring Certified Home Health Aides only after performing thorough background checks and ensuring they are licensed, bonded, and covered by our worker’s compensation. On top of these qualifications, they are provided with ongoing training to ensure they remain ahead of senior care trends.
Looking for Respite Care? You can count on us!
Private Home Care with a Personal Touch
At Spring Hills Home Care Services, our Signature Touches are our unique services that impact the wellness of our clients’ mind, body, and spirit. This holistic and proactive approach to wellness, offers enhanced care services to those with specific health conditions. Our diverse and dedicated group of multicultural Certified HHAs are experienced and specialty trained in caring for individuals that may be facing chronic illnesses such as dementia, cardiovascular disease, and osteoporosis. In this care, we are able to help seniors manage their condition through preventative measures such as education and exercise programs. These individualized service plans provide your loved one with the assistance they need to be healthier and more independent which means peace of mind for our family caregivers.
- Individualized Service Plans
- Access to Recreational and Social Engagement Programs at a Spring Hills Senior Community
- Seamless Transition of Care to a Spring Hills Senior Community and 72 Hour Program
- The Life Skills Management Program provides additional support for clients living at home. This service goes above and beyond the scope of assistance that a home health aide is able to provide.
Trailblazing Leader in Home Care:
- Disease Management techniques and education for a more holistic approach to wellness.
- An Exercise Professional to physically engage clients to improve wellness, physical activity, and overall strength levels to help prevent future falls.
- A Physical Therapist with over 15 years experience in the geriatric home setting leading the way to your success.