Cherry Hill, NJ (August 16, 2019) –SMILE, PointClickCare, Trending Technology, eMAR, and Electronic Health Records are just some of the cutting-edge innovations that Spring Hills Cherry Hill Assisted Living has implemented for the care and safety of their residents. These programs enhance monitoring of residents’ health and activity, streamline collaboration with doctors and other professionals, improve communication with families, and afford staff more time and ability to engage directly with residents.
Sanjay Kansupada, Executive Director of Spring Hills Cherry Hill, explains: “Our mission is to optimize the lives of our seniors and deliver peace of mind to their loved ones. By accessing all of the latest technology, we optimize care, improve communication with doctors, and enable families to keep a close eye on their loved ones. This is the ideal outcome for everyone concerned.”
Alexander Markowits, President/CEO, Spring Hills Senior Communities, comments, ”We are constantly looking for innovative ways to improve the lives of our residents. By remaining on the cutting edge of technology, we can access the best, most efficient ways to deliver quality care and maintain our industry leading standards.”
The technology programs utilized by Spring Hills Cherry Hill include:
- SMILE™ is a resident centric solution to communicate and engage with families of assisted living and memory care residents. Using SMILE™, staff can electronically track resident activity participation and share this information with families. They are able to keep families informed of upcoming events through two-way messaging and give families access to community recreation calendars, newsletter and menus. Staff and families are also able to share photos, videos and music through SMILE™ to further enrich the connection between staff, families and residents. It transforms traditional communication methods into dynamic, real time experiences that may lead to improved quality of life for each resident, greater resident and family satisfaction, and staff engagement.
- PointClickCare gives nurses and caregivers the ability to document and track assigned tasks and access healthcare information quickly. This allows for more hands-on, quality time engaging with residents.
- TRENDING TECHNOLOGY is a customizable safety monitoring system that allows residents to continue leading independent and fulfilling lives. The system monitors the daily activities of the residents, alerting caregivers in real-time of any changes in habits, and it does so without cameras or microphones, so it respects and maintains the privacy of seniors.
- eMAR (Electronic Medication Administration Record system) makes the documentation of prescription medications more accurate and efficient, enhancing the safety and health of residents.
- ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS deliver added value to care and services by enabling efficient sharing of information with doctors and other partners, affording staff more individualized time with residents by streamlining clinical documentation, ensuring HIPPA compliance, and reducing hospitalizations by flagging issues such as respiratory infections before they escalate.
Spring Hills Cherry Hill Luxury Assisted Living Community provides assisted living and memory care with the finest amenities and is located at 1450 Marlton Pike East in Cherry Hill, NJ 08034. For more information, visit www.springhillscherryhill.com or call 856-874-7700.
About Spring Hills Senior Communities & Memory Care Communities:
All Spring Hills Senior Communities’, Home Care Services, Assisted Living Communities and Poet’s Walk Memory Care Communities offer a distinctive and innovative approach to home care services, assisted living, and Alzheimer’s care as led by Alexander Markowits, President/CEO. Signature Touches is the company’s holistic approach to offering individualized care and services that are designed to meet the needs and preferences of residents and clients. Personal choice is top priority in one of the company’s Spring Hills assisted living communities or in client’s homes with Spring Hills home care services located in NJ, VA, OH, FL and NV, or in one of the company’s Poet’s Walk memory care communities located in in TX, VA and NV as well as soon-to-be FL. For more information about their Caring with a Commitment to Quality dedication to senior living, visit www.spring-hills.com or www.poetswalk-springhills.com.