Senior Assisted Living with an Innovative Touch
When it comes to memory care, we know that attention is often needed on a 24-hour basis. From private home care to senior assisted living, our staff implements our unique Signature Trends program, which encompasses innovative care technology designed to monitor your loved one’s daily care and activity. Aside from ensuring the highest level of care for your loved one, our real-time technology makes it easier for you to learn more about the assisted living care they are receiving at every hour of the day. This technology provides enhanced communication and helps prevent hospitalization, giving them the ability to live as independently as possible.
The Spring Hills community has partnered with Trending Technology to provide our residents with a remote system that monitors any changes in daily activity. This discrete monitoring system takes up very little space and is placed throughout the resident’s home or suite. Customizable to each resident’s needs, this system can detect changes in daily living habits, alerting their caregiver so that they can take the next appropriate steps of intervention.
Safety sensors track activities such as:
- Sleeping habits
- Bathroom activity
- Shower sensor
- Getting into and out of bed
Through real-time notifications, we are able to help prevent the potential for admittance or re-admittance to the hospital, keeping you up-to-date on your loved one’s progress. This is especially ideal for our residents living with dementia or Alzheimer’s. Unlike some other monitoring systems, this technology uses no camera or microphones, meaning the privacy of your loved one is ensured.
We continue to lead the way in healthcare by recognizing and implementing state-of-the-art technology to deliver better care to our Residents. By investing in advanced technology like Electronic Health Records we invest in the future of our Residents with Electronic Health Records.
Electronic Health Records benefits include:
- Streamlined, paperless, clinical documentation.
- Electronic Medication Administration Record.
- Resident quality improvement.
- Seamless and HIPPA compliant transition of records to other
healthcare providers as needed.
- Reduction in discharges.
- Decreased length of hospitalization stays.
- Read More
With greater insight, we get to know our Residents on a deeper level. We have been successful at catching respiratory infections and UTI’s before they escalate. This proactive approach decreases discharges and hospitalization stays by 20 days. Our organization is committed to providing better quality care by spending more individualized time with our residents, ensuring the best care and support that each of them deserves.
As part of our holistic approach to family engagement and communication, Family Engagement offers you insight into your loved one’s daily activities. Family Engagement allows 24/7 access to the private family portal through any web-enabled device.
With Family Engagement you will be able to:
- View specific activities your loved one has attended, as well as upcoming community events.
- Access community newsletters, recreation calendars and weekly menus.
- Add personalized details about your loved one.
- Enjoy Memorable Moments where you can see photos & videos of your loved uploaded by staff, as well as upload your own photos & videos that you would like shared with your loved one.
- View the Family Engagement Gallery which showcases moments of joy created throughout the community.
- Utilize two-way communication through your preferred method of notification when there are messages to view in Family Engagement
Our proactive updates enhance our person-centered care through the sharing of positive messages, pictures and videos of Residents enjoying our varied activities as well as information on upcoming community events.