Request an Appointment
Use the form provided to schedule a tour, or learn more about what makes Spring Hills a superior choice in assisted living.
Need more information on this assisted living community?
Our residence offers a variety of living options such as spacious studios as well as one- and two-bedroom apartments. Each room includes private bathrooms and individually controlled thermostats. A state-of-the-art emergency call system is conveniently located in every suite and monitored by on-site licensed personnel. Outside, meticulous gardens offer serenity, a place to entertain guests or the opportunity to relish in beautiful Florida weather.
Family members will enjoy visiting their loved ones here, and you’ll love the peace of mind that comes with a staff dedicated to values of respect, dignity and personalized care.
- 24 hour nursing on site
- Signature Wellness Classes
- Regular wellness checks and holistic healthcare
- Individual laundry and flat linen service
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal concierge services
- A variety of recreational, cultural and entertainment choices
- Snacks and beverages available 24 hours a day
- Additional levels of service
- Courtyard and patio for relaxing
- Bright and spacious gathering areas for socializing
- Private bath in each suite
- Individually controlled thermostat in suites
- State of the art emergency call system in each suite
- Various utilities
- Beauty & Barber Shop
- Bright, spacious solarium for resident activities
- PAW (Pets are Welcome) Program
- Innovative Technology
- Signature Dining
Assisted Senior Living in Orlando, FL has Never Been Better
One of the Best Assisted Living Facilities in Central Florida
Spring Hills Hunters Creek provides resort-inspired assisted living in central Florida. Located in Orlando, our assisted living services bring compassionate care with a commitment to total wellness.
This award-winning residence delivers personalized care in a positive environment. We have earned the respected designation of “deficiency free” for the second time in a row. We are 100% compliant with state requirements from the Florida Registry for Health Care Administration (AHCA).
Come see why assisted senior living in Orlando, FL is better than ever. To request more information, use the form above, or call 407-871-3533.
“It’s very rare to find such caring people in an environment such as a assisted living place but we definitely found them…The community is extremely clean and well maintained. The location can’t be any more perfect [my aunt] is only a few minute drive from us.” – Robert Horvath, August 2017