Yes, Assisted Living Can Be This Good
Assisted Living and Memory Care in Franklin, OH
At Spring Hills assisted living in Franklin, OH, we believe in delivering a higher level of care. For the fifth year in a row, we have earned the industry-respected designation of “deficiency free” when they were found to be in 100 percent compliance with state requirements from the Ohio Department of Health (ODH). ODH conducted the survey on January 31, 2017. The state conducts this survey annually and scores senior care facilities based on a number of criteria to assess resident care and resident safety.
What makes us different? Our residence isn’t just a facility—it’s an upbeat, thriving community of people focused on the well-being of each resident. Our entire approach, actually. While providing personal attention is important, we want our residents to enjoy an independent lifestyle on their own terms. Signature Touches, which include activities and fine dining, are available but not forced.
- Three chef-inspired meals each day, served restaurant style
- Snacks and beverages available 24 hours a day
- Individual laundry and flat linen service
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and appointments
- Personal concierge services
- A variety of recreational, cultural and entertainment choices
- Signature Wellness Classes
- Staff on hand 24 hours a day
- Regular wellness checks and holistic health care
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Courtyards and patios for relaxing
- Bright and spacious gathering areas for socializing
- Studio, one and two bedroom suites with private bath
- Individually controlled thermostats in suites
- State of the art emergency call system in each suite
- Various utilities
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Wellness Center
- Piano Lounge
- PAW (Pets are Welcome) Program
- Innovative Technology
- Signature Dining
And when it comes to memory care, we put the latest technology to work to unobtrusively monitor residents for changes in behavior and keep them connected to family members far away. Each resident is classified according to our Care Flowersprogram, which allows us to further accommodate the unique needs of each person based on their cognitive abilities, sensory perceptions and emotions. Instead of focusing only on their impairment, we make it a point to celebrate capabilities and accentuate them so residents can continue to enjoy living.
With resort-like amenities, a highly professional care team and an array of ever-changing activities, each day brings something new for residents. To us, we can’t think of a better way to live.