How We Care for Them Matters
Memory Care Assisted Living in Dayton, OH
Redefine the way you think about assisted living. At Spring Hills Senior Communities, we provide exceptional memory care assisted living in Dayton, OH where residents thrive in complete wellbeing. For the second year in a row, we have earned the industry-respected designation of “deficiency free.” We are in 100 percent compliance with state requirements from the Ohio Department of Health (ODH). ODH conducted the survey on April 4, 2016. The state conducts this survey annually and scores senior care facilities based on a number of criteria to assess resident care and resident safety.
Our community will change the way you view assisted living. Here, we’re all about creating a loving, upbeat environment focused on the total wellbeing of each resident. Through innovative and engaging programs, gourmet dining, a modern setting, and personalized care, our residents continue living on their terms and enjoy what each day brings. A variety of living options are available, from studios to one- and two-bedroom apartments with patios. Laundry, housekeeping and transportation are also provided. Pets are welcome here as well, because wagging tails bring the best smiles.
- Snacks and beverages available 24 hours a day
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal concierge services
- A variety of recreational, cultural and entertainment choices
- Signature Wellness Classes
- 24-hour nursing care
- Regular wellness checks and holistic health care
- Various levels of service
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- A beautiful porch for relaxing
- Bright and spacious gathering areas for socializing
- Private bath in our studio, one and two bedroom suites
- Individually controlled thermostats in suites
- State of the art emergency call system in each suite
- Various utilities
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Wellness Center
- PAW (Pets are Welcome) Program
- Innovative Technology
- Signature Dining
Residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia are also flourishing at Spring Hills because we monitor behavior without interrupting their lifestyle. Based on the latest science in memory care, our Care Flowers system positions us to evaluate and classify residents as different types of flowers based on their unique characteristics, preferences and abilities. Then we modify their care plan to better meet their needs and accentuate their aptitudes. This approach ensures your loved one is in good hands, and that we’re doing our part to make every day of their life pleasurable and purposeful—and treating them with dignity.
If you have any questions about our assisted living and home health agency, give us a call at 937-306-7753 or contact us online.